Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crate Paper 'A Very Crate Christmas' - challenge

Hello, Hello, Hello -

Today (and tomorrow), Crate Paper is hosting a Very Crate Christmas challenge where members submitted projects using the Peppermint collection.  Mine was chose as one of the featured layouts.  (happy dance).

The project(s) that receives the most votes, wins one of their Paper Hearts collection!  (insert happy face) I would love to win one!

Click HERE to see all of the projects.  If you like my project the most, please vote (comment) for me!  I would appreciate it much!

Here is my layout....






I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!!

2 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is utterly adorable Tina. I too love Crate Paper and your lo is so inspirational! I am heading over there to check out the buzz.

Have a wonderful Christmas Holiday!!

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS to you this is FANTASTIC!

2 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is utterly adorable Tina. I too love Crate Paper and your lo is so inspirational! I am heading over there to check out the buzz.

Have a wonderful Christmas Holiday!!

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS to you this is FANTASTIC!