Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lots of Paper Bakery news to share...

Hello my crafty friends! 

Things have been pretty busy here.  How about with you?  I've been busy with DT commitments, my job has been crazy, and the holiday season is kicking my butt. 

Since it's been a few days since my last post, I thought I'd bring you up to speed on the current happenings over at the Paper Bakery. 

A few days ago, Sarah announced the new Paper Bakery Design Team (starting in January).  I am SO STOKED to be returning as a Design Team member.  I really enjoy these kits (and add-on kits) every month, and they are always full of fresh new product and full of great ideas.  Congratulations to the new DT members!

Returning DT Member Tina Walker, UT
Returning DT Member Grace Tolman, CO (Sketch Artist)
Kellie Winnell, Australia
 
Leaving at the end of the month are:
You should really check out these ladies blogs.  They are SO talented and I have loved working alongside them and seeing their creations every month.
 
More awesome news is coming for the Paper Bakery.  Starting in January, the Paper Bakery will have a new look and new website.  Sarah has been working really hard to put this together, so we can't wait to see the big reveal.
 
There is still time to get in on the 1st December sketch challenge. (deadline is Dec 19th).  The winner will receive a small prize package or Paper Bakery gift certificate.
 
For more details, CHECK IT OUT HERE.
 
Last week, on the PAPER BAKERY BLOG, I shared a quick video tutorial on how to make these really fun and super, duper easy boxes.
 

 
It was my first video tutorial EVER  :), so I would love to hear your feedback and comments.
 
 
 
Every weekday, the DT members post ideas, tips, and project shares.  If you have a few extra minutes, check it out.  (p.s. I post on Friday's)  ;)
 
The full reveal of the December kit will in 2 days, so stay close!  It is another amazing kit!
 
Stay classy San Diego.  (ok, so I had an 'Anchorman' flash back - LOVE that movie.  Makes me laugh everytime)  :)
 

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on returning to the DT, Tina!! I think the boxes are totally adorable! I would've liked to have tried out for the team too, but I already feel like I need to lock myself in my scrap room with all of the stuff I have going on!! :)

Melinda said...

WOW Congrats Tina!! That is awesome news!! I watched your tutorial and LOVE IT!! What a clever idea using 12 x 12 paper to make those boxes!! Thanks so much for sharing :)))xx

Jennie M said...

GORGEOUS! Great work, as always, Tina!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on returning to the DT, Tina!! I think the boxes are totally adorable! I would've liked to have tried out for the team too, but I already feel like I need to lock myself in my scrap room with all of the stuff I have going on!! :)

Melinda said...

WOW Congrats Tina!! That is awesome news!! I watched your tutorial and LOVE IT!! What a clever idea using 12 x 12 paper to make those boxes!! Thanks so much for sharing :)))xx

Jennie M said...

GORGEOUS! Great work, as always, Tina!!!