Sunday, December 4, 2011

More goodies from the Paper Bakery Limited Edition kit

Happy Sunday to all of my crafty friends!  Today, I am sharing a couple more layouts I created using the Paper Bakery - Home for the Holidays, Limited Edition kit.  As of this morning, there were only 9 of these super duper yummy and delicious kits left, so if you want one, you need to contact Sarah ASAP!

The first one is titled 'Treasure - age four'. 
Who is this little rugrat?  Me, of course!  :)  :)  What was a wearing?  Oh my gosh, what did my parents dress me in when I was younger.  LOL




The second one is of my dear little Flikka - titled 'dashing through the snow'






Have a wonderful Sunday and a terrific week!

2 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

LOVE the treasure layout!! So very cute!! I totally do that too when I look at old pics of me when I was young, and wonder what on earth my parents were thinking when they dressed me in certain outfits or had my hair in some funky style. lol
As always, thanks for the inspiration!

Diana Waite said...

seriously loving these layouts!

2 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

LOVE the treasure layout!! So very cute!! I totally do that too when I look at old pics of me when I was young, and wonder what on earth my parents were thinking when they dressed me in certain outfits or had my hair in some funky style. lol
As always, thanks for the inspiration!

Diana Waite said...

seriously loving these layouts!