Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More layouts from the Paper Bakery December kit.....

Happy Wednesday my crafty friends - near and far!  By the time you are reading this, I should be on a plane, on my way to Ohio for the Holidays! - I am so excited!!!!  My sis and I will be planning out annual Christmas scrappy marathon!!!  I hope to get lots of pictures with my new instax mini - LOVE THAT THING!!!  I'll be sure and share them here....

Today, I'd like to share a few more layouts using the Paper Bakery December kit...

The first one is of my youngest, when he was young.  (He's a young man now - 19, whew, how time flies).  I love the freedom and happiness in this picture.






The next layout is of my kids this past summer - told you they were young men!  :)  The picture was taken when we went to Moab, UT...if you have never been, you should make the trip.  It's an amazing place.






My last layout is from a totally random picture - I love taking pictures of the most random, everyday objects - and this one definately is.





That's all for my Paper Bakery shares today!

Also, there is still time to vote for your favorite 'A Very Crate Christmas' challenge.  My layout was one of the finalist - I'd appreciate you taking some time and make a vote.  :)  For a picture of my layout, click HERE!

Have a great Wednesday! 

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Tina I hope that you have a wonderful safe trip! I LOOOVE all of these layouts--SUPER fantastic!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Loving your stitching on all of these gorgeous pages! All of them are just awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...