Saturday, December 17, 2011

Paper Bakery December reveal, sketch challenge, and fave layout...

Happy Saturday!  Christmas is a week away - are you ready?  I'm not.  I will be traveling home for the holidays and will be taking some needed time off from work - so after Tuesday, I don't go back to work until the new year!  {happy dance}

Today, I'd like to share some pictures of the Paper Bakery December project kit, add-on kit, sketch challenge, and my fave layout!  Whew...that's alot.  ;)

I'll warn you now...the December project kit is SUPER FAB!!!  You will want one, so you better act quick.  I think there are only a few left.

drumroll please........






The add-on kit has already sold out - but in case you were wondering how amazing it is, here is a picture.  Look at all those goodies! 


You still have time to submit your projects for the 1st December sketch challenge.  Grace created another IN CRED IBLE sketch. Here it is...



And here is my take.  I 'changed things up a bit', and incorporated the circle feature as a negative for my layout.  The picture is of my parents, right after I was born...August 1964.  I love this picture...it's great, huh?







You have until tomorrow, Sunday the 19th to link your projects for a chance to win some Paper Bakery goodies.  I can't wait to see what you create.

I don't know about you, but lately, I am obsessed with taking pictures from my rear view and side mirrors. I love the look and retrospective that these photos share. Here are a couple of my favorite rear view/side mirror photos.  (yes..I know I shouldn't be taking pictures while driving - but I can't help myself)






Using these pictures as an inspiration, my last share is my fave layout using the December add-on kit.  I can't get enough of 8.5 x 11 layouts these days!  I just love the different size and it pushes me to create different layouts because of the rectangle size. 


and some close-ups.....






I would love to hear what you think about the December kit(s) and what your latest picture taking obsession is.  :)

Have a fantastic day!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hehehe, you know I LOVE the add-on kit :) Well, my picture taking obsession is of my dogs... they are so stinkin cute and I absolutely LOVE my instagram app on my phone... makes the pics look vintage :)

Diana Waite said...

FUN kit! And GORGEOUS layouts--holy cow! Loving those pictures --I have one that should be scrapped, me taking the shots with my kids grinning back at me--GREAT layouts as well--totally getting pinned! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hehehe, you know I LOVE the add-on kit :) Well, my picture taking obsession is of my dogs... they are so stinkin cute and I absolutely LOVE my instagram app on my phone... makes the pics look vintage :)

Diana Waite said...

FUN kit! And GORGEOUS layouts--holy cow! Loving those pictures --I have one that should be scrapped, me taking the shots with my kids grinning back at me--GREAT layouts as well--totally getting pinned! :)