Monday, December 5, 2011

weekend inspiration over at Aussie Scrap Source and some sneaky peeks of the LBD Dec kit

Happy Monday!

This past weekend, over at the Aussie Scrap Source, a layout I created a few months back was featured as part of their 7 gypsies weekend inspiration.  You can check it out HERE.  There is always so many awesome design layouts and projects that come out of Aussie Scrap Source.  You really need to go check it out.

Now on to some more sneaky peeks!  Y'all love them, right?

When I first opened my December Little Black Dress kit, I was in awe!  I immediately feel in love with the beautiful colors - purples, yellows, and teals.

Here are of those peeks - the full reveals will be coming in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!









Have a great Monday!!!

1 comment:

Helen Tilbury said...

You are such a tease! These look absolutely awesome!! I can't wait to get my kit!!!

1 comment:

Helen Tilbury said...

You are such a tease! These look absolutely awesome!! I can't wait to get my kit!!!