Monday, January 2, 2012

Favorite pictures of 2011... (warning, pic heavy)

2011 was an amazing year for picture taking...I got a new DSLR camera and several new lenses.  (I heart them all).  I also found myself taking everyday pictures with my phone - it has an 8mp camera built-in - who would have ever thought???

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite pictures of 2011.  I apologize for the amount of photos, but it was really hard to narrow down my favorites through the hundreds of pictures I took throughout the year.  (they are in no particular order)

I'd love to hear which ones are your faves!!

















































2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

wow, these are all uniquely FABULOUS! I like several of them for different reasons, the doggy pictures, the scenery pictures...

Debbi Tehrani said...

Those are amazing photos, Tina! Can you teach me how to take pictures like that?

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

wow, these are all uniquely FABULOUS! I like several of them for different reasons, the doggy pictures, the scenery pictures...

Debbi Tehrani said...

Those are amazing photos, Tina! Can you teach me how to take pictures like that?