Monday, January 9, 2012

Little Black Dress January Kit Reveal

Happy Monday!!!  I hope everyone had a terrific weekend and is ready to jump into the week.  Remember, tomorrow, I will be posting the submissions for my New Year's Challenge, so please stop back and vote for your favorite project.

Today, I'd like to share the layouts I created with the January Little Black Dress kit.  As usual, the kit was packed full of gorgeous papers and lovely embellies.  I really love all the vintage findings and fun stuff they send every month.

Titled 'Havin my cake and eating it too'
This is a picture of me, probably at the age of 1.  WOW, do I look like a little boy or what?  :)






Titled 'Any Given Day'
I thought it would be fun to create a layout showing what I do on any given day.  I love grid patterns, and this was a perfect match for the theme.







Titled 'My Sister, my Friend'
I took this picture while I was home for the holidays.  If you have a sister (or brother), you know what this means.





Titled 'You make my heart grow'
This is a picture of me and my 2 nieces.  It was taken at home during the holidays.  It was a rare opportunity to get a picture of them, so I cherish the moment.






and the last layout....
Titled 'Give me wings and I shall fly'

Enough said.   :)




I hope you enjoyed the reveal.  As always, I really appreciate your comments.

Have a wonderful Monday!  :)

7 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

love these LOs! such inspiration and motivation for me! thanks! blessings!

Diana Waite said...

oh my these are AMAZING! love them all!

Ashley Horton said...

These are all incredible layouts Tina!! Each one is so unique and has that Tina touch to it!! I am drooling over that wood grain paper on the first one...absolutely LOVE IT!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Tina there are so many great layouts here - wow! Love the everyday one & all your stitching - I must get my machine out!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh my goodness - these layouts are UNREAL!!! Very inspiring!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

5 pages Tina, 5! my gosh you are a scrapping machine! Just like Sandi Taloumis you just nail the concept of clean and modern scrapping with each of your pages. They are just unbelievably fantastic! have to check them out again, impossible to put a finger to what it is that makes them so amazing. It's that magic Tina touch that does the trick! xoxox

Annette Allen said...

wow wee you go girl.. these are all so fabulous..

7 comments:

blsd2scrp said...

love these LOs! such inspiration and motivation for me! thanks! blessings!

Diana Waite said...

oh my these are AMAZING! love them all!

Ashley Horton said...

These are all incredible layouts Tina!! Each one is so unique and has that Tina touch to it!! I am drooling over that wood grain paper on the first one...absolutely LOVE IT!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Tina there are so many great layouts here - wow! Love the everyday one & all your stitching - I must get my machine out!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh my goodness - these layouts are UNREAL!!! Very inspiring!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

5 pages Tina, 5! my gosh you are a scrapping machine! Just like Sandi Taloumis you just nail the concept of clean and modern scrapping with each of your pages. They are just unbelievably fantastic! have to check them out again, impossible to put a finger to what it is that makes them so amazing. It's that magic Tina touch that does the trick! xoxox

Annette Allen said...

wow wee you go girl.. these are all so fabulous..