Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Paper Bakery January Add-On Kit Reveal....

Hello my friends!  Today, I'd like to share the projects I created using the Paper Bakery January Add-On kit.  As usual, Sarah put together an amazing kit - love every little piece.  :)

There are still a few left, so hurry if you want one.

I created a couple of layouts, a card, a tag, and a mini album with the add-on kit - There was a WHOLE LOTTA stuff in this one!  (I can't share the mini album kit just yet.  It will be published in an up and coming Scrapbook Trends magazine).

My first layout was inspired by one of my favorite crafty tools - MY SEWING MACHINE!  We probably all have our favorite little tool that we can't live without, and this one is mine.  :)






My next layout was inspired by an old baby picture of me.  :)  WOW, what a tubby little baby.






Sarah always includes fun little tags in her kit and this one was no exception.  I used some leftover scraps from the kit and the cute little 'sewing' label to embellish my tag.


I am NOT a card maker.  :)  I don't know why my creative mind struggles with them, but fear not...I pushed through my fears and created this quick and easy card.


The January Project kit is super awesome too -

Here's a picture of the product that comes with the kit and what the finished kit looks like.  The kit is completely customizable (for those who want to change it up), or comes with complete directions so no thought is involved.





Have a wonderful Tuesday and a terrific week!


3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

WOW, these take my breath away! I seriously pin everything you post! :)

Sarah said...

Your projects are always TO DIE FOR :) Can't wait to see your mini in the ST!

magi said...

I loved ur posts and wat information that u issued is really very usefull for us .. thanks...............
Bakery Equipment

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

WOW, these take my breath away! I seriously pin everything you post! :)

Sarah said...

Your projects are always TO DIE FOR :) Can't wait to see your mini in the ST!

magi said...

I loved ur posts and wat information that u issued is really very usefull for us .. thanks...............
Bakery Equipment