Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge #29

Hi everyone!  Just a quick share tonight.  A few weeks back, I stumbled upon an super awesome site - Pretty Little Studio.  Their product is so fun and so whimsical - right up my alley.  I've been wanting to play along with their sketch challenges, and finally got some free time to create a layout.

Here's the sketch...


and here is my layout.  I stayed pretty true to the sketch - it was so fun and easy - loved the design.





Don't ya just love that little girl in the photo??!?!  Me, at age 4 - crazy, huh?

I hope you have a great weekend - supposed to snow here - sounds like perfect scrapping weather!  ;)

5 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Super cute page Tina! I love the color combo and the sunburst background is so fun!

Ashley Horton said...

I love this Tina!! Their lines are so cute and you did a great job with the sketch!!

Diana Waite said...

what a CUTE picture! Love the rays of sun--GREAT take on the sketch Tina!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Oh this is just super cute!! I love your take on the sketch.... and I just love that you used an old picture of yourself. How inspiring!

Helen Tilbury said...

Wow Tina that's a gorgeous layout - and that sunburst is fantastic - looks like a mask? Haven't seen that one for sale anwyhere - absolutely awesome...

5 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Super cute page Tina! I love the color combo and the sunburst background is so fun!

Ashley Horton said...

I love this Tina!! Their lines are so cute and you did a great job with the sketch!!

Diana Waite said...

what a CUTE picture! Love the rays of sun--GREAT take on the sketch Tina!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Oh this is just super cute!! I love your take on the sketch.... and I just love that you used an old picture of yourself. How inspiring!

Helen Tilbury said...

Wow Tina that's a gorgeous layout - and that sunburst is fantastic - looks like a mask? Haven't seen that one for sale anwyhere - absolutely awesome...