Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some fantastic OA Rocket Age and a FAB U LOUS sketch...(and winner)

Happy Saturday!  Today, I wanted to share a layout I created using the January Sketch #1, over at The Paper Bakery.  Grace Tolman is the sketch artist, and she creates super FAB sketches for us.  Every month, we host 2 sketch challenges and Sarah gives some super yummy stuff away to the winner.  You still have to time to get your sketch in - they are due tomorrow, the 15th.

Here's the sketch -


And here's my take.  I kept pretty true to the sketch.  I moved the title over the main photo, and added a sub-title, in place of journaling.  I really love this OA Rocket Age collection.  At first, I thought my boys were too old for the paper, but it really is timeless.





The full reveal of the January kit is tomorrow, so check it out.

Today is also the day that I am announcing the winner of my New Years Challenge.  Thank you again to all of the participants.  The layouts you created were adorable and definately showed Flikka in all her glory.  After further adieu, the winner is.....

CANDEE SCHAMBER!!!
Congrats Candee! Email me at 'adogslife13@hotmail.com' with your information and I'll get your package out to you!

Thanks again!

Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

SO totally love the papers you chose! LOVE your take on the sketch--pinned it!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Oh yes, I LOVE this. OA have so many wonderful collections! Your layout really does them justice.
Love the sketch too, but as always; I am too late!
Take care!

charli said...

Love the lo and congrats to Candee!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

SO totally love the papers you chose! LOVE your take on the sketch--pinned it!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Oh yes, I LOVE this. OA have so many wonderful collections! Your layout really does them justice.
Love the sketch too, but as always; I am too late!
Take care!

charli said...

Love the lo and congrats to Candee!