Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Year is starting off with a bang!!

Happy New Year!!

I hope that everyone's New Years' Eve celebrations were fun and safe!  I enjoy these holidays - spending time with family and friends, and sneaking away for a little crafting time.  :)

2012 is starting off with a bang!!!  A while back, I was asked to be part of the Design Team for a NEW challenge site, called "CSI: Color, Stories & Inspiration".  Debbi Tehrani is the founder, and she has created an unbelievable challenge concept that will super FUN and INSPIRING.  There are lots of old friends, lots of new friends who have already joined and every week is guaranteed to be a blast.

The first challenge officially launches on January 6th, but here is a sneak peek of the first challenge.  Debbi has also let me share a little sneak of my layout for the first challenge.


I LOVED the colors for the first challenge.  Here is a little sneaky peak of my layout......


If you can't wait to see the full reveal, check out some other DT sneaks HERE.

Check back next week for the full reveal!  Have a wonderful JANUARY 1ST, 2012!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy New Year Tina! May it be a great one for you! Congrats on your new spot! Awesome sneak..look forward to seeing the rest! :))xx

Diana Waite said...

sounds interesting....I'll have to go look!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awesome sneak, and an even more awesome layout! Can't wait for the launch, and I'm so thrilled to have you on the team!

Shaunery said...

Intriguing... I'm so curious! I'm loving what I see!

Irma said...

wonderful sneak-peek! I can't wait for the reveal!

Lydell said...

Ooooh this looks very cool! Cant wait to see it in full!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy New Year Tina! May it be a great one for you! Congrats on your new spot! Awesome sneak..look forward to seeing the rest! :))xx

Diana Waite said...

sounds interesting....I'll have to go look!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awesome sneak, and an even more awesome layout! Can't wait for the launch, and I'm so thrilled to have you on the team!

Shaunery said...

Intriguing... I'm so curious! I'm loving what I see!

Irma said...

wonderful sneak-peek! I can't wait for the reveal!

Lydell said...

Ooooh this looks very cool! Cant wait to see it in full!