Saturday, February 25, 2012

CSI Case File #8 'Sweet Vintage You'

Happy Saturday.  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and can get some crafty time in.  :)

As promised, today, I am sharing my layout for CSI - Case File #8.  Debbi outdid herself AGAIN and created another amazing case for us to solve.

Here is the totally amazing challenge...

Don't you just love that palette?  And such wonderful Evidence and Testimony prompts.

The evidence that I found at the crime scene, included:
1.  Transparent elements
2.  Liquid mediums - distress ink with water

The testimony I recieved from the suspect, stated:
"My mom, twirling her baton, and marching to her own beat, she is a superstar to me"

Here are some closeups of the layout...





And here is the finished layout...



For those who are interested, I made a short video that walks you through my design process and shares a couple of quick stamping tips.  I hope you enjoy!


Stop by CSI and check out what the other DT members created.  As usual, they are AMAZING!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy weekend and stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing page Tina!! I love all of the chipboard elements (Cosmo Cricket?), that you used on this layout! And I am LOVING the color scheme for this Case File...and especially the fact that there is no Purple in this one! :) The changes you've made to your Blog are SO CUTE! I love the new look!

soapHOUSEmama said...

Just awesome! Love seeing your videos :)

Diana Waite said...

this TOTALLY inspires me! i have a bunch of old photos I want to work with-THANKS for the inspiration and stamping how to!

Fi said...

This is such a cool page, so retro.

Eila Sandberg said...

I've said it before and I'm saying it again: you are an absolute pro with your video tuts! Have been wondering about those gelato crayons, and now I know how fabulous they are! Please do continue with your videos, they are of star quality! loved your page too!! xoxo

Helen Tilbury said...

Fantastic layout! Love this one!! Everything is just perfectly placed...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...