Friday, February 3, 2012

CSI Case File#5 - Every Minute of Every Day

WOW...another Friday is here and it's FEBRUARY!  And you know what Friday's mean!!  CSI Reveal Time.

Here is the challenge for this week.

And here is my layout.


Evidence:
Frame - Stitching around the edge of my paper
Leaves -
Corners - used a transparency cut into a triangle and placed in behind the corner of my picture

Journaling - Slice of Life

and here are some close-ups....




Check out what the other DT members created!  They are fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What a fabulous page - love that photo and you rocked the inspiration!

missybossy65 said...

Super dooper! Love that title - so wish I could use letters this way :0) A fabulous take on the Case File, Ali x

Helen Tilbury said...

I love that photo Tina - it's so funky! Great take on the inspiration and colours - and thanks for your very encouraging comment :)

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What a fabulous page - love that photo and you rocked the inspiration!

missybossy65 said...

Super dooper! Love that title - so wish I could use letters this way :0) A fabulous take on the Case File, Ali x

Helen Tilbury said...

I love that photo Tina - it's so funky! Great take on the inspiration and colours - and thanks for your very encouraging comment :)