Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Inspiration Challenge #24

Hi everyone!  I had some extra time on my hands last night, so I thought I'd participate in the Pretty Little Studio Inspiration Challenge #24.  PLS always has great challenges and their paper/embellie collections are so fun to create with.

The challenge was to create a project using this photo as inspiration.


Source: http://pinterest.com/pin/287526757429421835/

I took inspiration from the straws and created my own 'little straws' from rolled paper for my tag.  Since V-Day is just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to create something with a V-day twist!

I started off with painting an extra large tag with gesso, and stamping random flowers on the background.  Using the rolled paper as a backdrop for the cute little Pretty Little Studio tag, I tied a piece of twine around the entire embellie and added a chipboard heart and pin.

I also added a small banner using more Pretty Little Studio and added more twine.





and some close-ups...

I had alot of fun creating this cute little tag!  I can't wait until the next challenge.  :)

Have a great week and thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Amazing Tina, just amazing!! Love it :)

angie gutshall said...

Tina, this is so adorable!!

missybossy65 said...

Oh for goodness sake....is there no end to your talents??? I LOVE this!

soapHOUSEmama said...

oh, that is so stinkin' cute!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Gosh that tag is incredibly cute! WTG!!

Diana Waite said...

okay this is TOTALLY cute! What great inspiration and an AWESOME take!

6 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Amazing Tina, just amazing!! Love it :)

angie gutshall said...

Tina, this is so adorable!!

missybossy65 said...

Oh for goodness sake....is there no end to your talents??? I LOVE this!

soapHOUSEmama said...

oh, that is so stinkin' cute!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Gosh that tag is incredibly cute! WTG!!

Diana Waite said...

okay this is TOTALLY cute! What great inspiration and an AWESOME take!