Friday, February 24, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge #34

Happy Weekend!  :)

Just a quick share today.  Pretty Little Studio had another awesome sketch this week.  Here it is.


I rotated the sketch to the right and used that for my layout.



That all for today.  Stop by tomorrow, I'll be sharing my layout for CSI Case file #8, including a short Design Process video that includes some stamping tips.

For those that can't wait, here is a peek of the challenge.


Have a fantastic weekend and thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love it Tina!! The embellie you created with the pennants is so cool and I really, really love that little touch of red houndstooth paper!!

soapHOUSEmama said...

FAB as always!!!! Love all the little treasures on this LO!

Leanne said...

Fantastic!! I love what you have created..x

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! I absolutely love what you've done with the sketch! And your mix is fabulous! Such an eye-catcher!

Diana Waite said...

oh, my goodness--I LOOOVE the colors and theme and YOUR take this is just AMAZING! Pinned! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Forgot to say how cute your new blog design is, so fresh, whimsical and spring-like! Yup, totally fab as always Tina!! love the vibrant colours and all the neat details. Gorgeous take on the sketch my love! xxxx

Helen Tilbury said...

Brilliant! Love what you have done with the ribbon cuts around the spool head - got to try that!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...