Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Scrapbook Room Pre Makeover

Hi everyone! 

Over at CSI - Debbi had asked the DT to share pictures or videos of our scrappy spaces.  So, I thought it would be fun to create a video and walk you through my space and share some of my 'storage ideas'. :)

I wanted to share my space after I completed my makeover, but I haven't started the project yet, except for buying the paint.  So, I thought it would be interesting to share a before and after view. 

So here is the pre-makeover peek.  I'll be sure and share a video of my space after the makeover is complete!


For those of you who don't want to watch a video, I've also added several photos of my space.

This one is of my work space.  I push my laptop against the wall and create away.


This is basically where all my 'stuff' is stored.  I 'try' and store my product by type, chipboard, flowers, stickers, die-cuts, doilies, etc.  As you can see, I'm running out of room.


This is my misting and painting area.  I used the box from my printer and turned it into a misting station.  I also store all my mists, etc. in this area.  Below, I keep magazines, etc. for inspiration.


and the last photo is where I store my paper.  I generally store my paper by color, but I also will store by collection or company.


I hope you've enjoyed a little peek into my crafty space.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Have a great week!

10 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

WOW! you are so organized!!!! Great peak into your space -thank you!!!

Nitasha said...

Thank you for the peek into your awesome craft room! I love your misting station!!!

Sarah said...

O.M.G. Tina!! And I thought I had a lot of supplies :) I love your misting station and all of your paints/mists!!

missybossy65 said...

Good grief!! I can not believe how many paints and mist sprays you ....I am so envious, lol. Thanks for shring Tina, loving the misting station idea :0)

Tanya Ham said...

Yay! :) Great post! So what color are you going to paint? (I can't watch the video right now, so I apologize if you talk about that in there!)

Diana Waite said...

wow this was fun to see your different storage ideas!

Maria said...

I enjoyed watching your video Tina. I'm starting to make over my scrap room too. I love your scrapping style! I discovered you on Pinterest. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog!

sandi said...

Looks wonderful!

Eila Sandberg said...

My goodness Tina, you have an entire shop in your scraproom!! soooo many products and soooo well organized crikey! thanks ever so much for walking us through your room, totally digging the tour! Will be great to see what your room will look like after the make over. xoxox

Helen Tilbury said...

LOVED this peek Tina, especially the video! Boy you have a lot of stuff!! Here there is basically nothing so I have to be careful and import most of it - I also only have a tiny space. You have done a great job & have some super ideas!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...