Sunday, February 12, 2012

Time to play catch up....

Happy Weekend!  It seems like forever since I've actually posted a blog posting with any substance.  It has been so busy at work, and my poor blog suffers from it.

I have several things to share today....

My first share is from this week's challenge over at CSI - Colors, Stories, & Inspiration.  The palette and challenge this week was a tough one.  But I got creative with my alcohol inks and a transparency and went to work.

Here's the challenge.


And here is my layout.


My challenge inspiration evidence is:

1.  Transparent item - transparency on background
2.  Wood grain accents - alphas have a wood grain pattern
3.  Fabric - flower and metals

My hidden journaling says:
"Flikka, you are funny, lovable, and sweet.  Love, your human mum"







Check out what the other DT members created....the layouts are super FAB (as always).

My second share is a layout I created using the February #1 sketch, over at the Paper Bakery. 

Here is the sketch...


And my layout.  This was the second post of my 'Washi Wow' series over at Paper Bakery.  Who loves Washi Tape??  Let me know!!




There is still time to submit your sketch and the possibility of winning some PB goodies.  I can't wait to see your creation.

My final share was created JUST BECAUSE!  :)  It feels good every once in awhile to create something that isn't a DT project or for a challenge. 

There is lots of Crate Paper and October Afternoon goodies in this.  Two of my faves!!




That's all for today!  I hope you have a terrifically crafty week!  Thanks for stopping by. 

9 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

you are so creative! I just love them all. The first one for CSI is SO fun and vibrant and I can totally relate to your washi tape obsession :)

missybossy65 said...

Oh I love all 3, but my fave if push comes to shove is the Washi one - I am falling in love with this stuff and I haven't even seen it in real life!!! Loving that alcohol ink on the transparency - so cool. You wouldn't guess it was a challenge, super dooper job!!

Sarah said...

Love all of these Tina! I just smile when I see your work!! :)

Helen Tilbury said...

Gorgeous shares Tina! That last "just because" is so cool - love all the white space & the pennants under the stitching....awesome....and that washi photo?! Too cool...and your first one with those ink blobs - need to know how you did that - they look amaaaayzing!!

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful! Just love them!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT layouts I'm SO enjoying all the colors! WAY awesome!!

Moongirl said...

Love all of them!

Tanya Ham said...

New follower here! :)
I am loving these layouts! And I'm going to have to check out CSI, now! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Was so totally in awe when I saw the first one with the bold and vibrant ink circles over at CSI. Absolutely DELISH! Nobody would guess it was challenging for you, looks like a walk in the park! My fave has to be the Washi one, it's got so much of a wow-factor in it. Have never used the stuff myself but you do it to perfection and it always looks so cool. You NEVER disappoint Tina, NEVER!!! xoxoxo

9 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

you are so creative! I just love them all. The first one for CSI is SO fun and vibrant and I can totally relate to your washi tape obsession :)

missybossy65 said...

Oh I love all 3, but my fave if push comes to shove is the Washi one - I am falling in love with this stuff and I haven't even seen it in real life!!! Loving that alcohol ink on the transparency - so cool. You wouldn't guess it was a challenge, super dooper job!!

Sarah said...

Love all of these Tina! I just smile when I see your work!! :)

Helen Tilbury said...

Gorgeous shares Tina! That last "just because" is so cool - love all the white space & the pennants under the stitching....awesome....and that washi photo?! Too cool...and your first one with those ink blobs - need to know how you did that - they look amaaaayzing!!

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful! Just love them!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT layouts I'm SO enjoying all the colors! WAY awesome!!

Moongirl said...

Love all of them!

Tanya Ham said...

New follower here! :)
I am loving these layouts! And I'm going to have to check out CSI, now! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Was so totally in awe when I saw the first one with the bold and vibrant ink circles over at CSI. Absolutely DELISH! Nobody would guess it was challenging for you, looks like a walk in the park! My fave has to be the Washi one, it's got so much of a wow-factor in it. Have never used the stuff myself but you do it to perfection and it always looks so cool. You NEVER disappoint Tina, NEVER!!! xoxoxo