Sunday, February 19, 2012

A week full of challenge layouts....

Happy Sunday!

I have been steadily working on DT projects and have even had some extra time to play along with some challenges this past week.  I can't share the DT projects just yet, but I can share the challenge layouts I created this past week.  So here we go....

Crate Paper Color Challenge.
Every month Crate Paper hosts a color challenge that is always so much fun.  I simply ADORE Crate Paper, and have so much in my stash, it is always fun to play along with the challenge.

Here was the color challenge for the week...


I know, WAY out of my comfort zone...but I thought 'hey", let's give it a try.
So here's my layout and some close-ups.




2PS Color Challenge.
Amy Heller (who is super FAB), created an awesome color challenge this past week, over at 2PS.
Here's the color challenge palette.


A little more 'up my alley' than the CP color challenge, so I gave it a whirl.
Here's my layout and some close-ups.




More Washi Love.

I can't get enough.  I think I am addicted.  I keep buying, and buying, and buying more washi tape.  Over at The Paper Bakery, I have blogging about my love for washi tape and have been sharing some washi layouts and washi tips.  Here is the layout I created for this week's post.




Lovin' me some American Crafts.
Every week, AC, CP, and Pebbles, has a fun little 'competition' on their facebook pages.  Each Friday, they pick their favorite AC, CP, or Pebbles project and post it as their Friday Fave. 

I created this silly layout of Moose and Flikka doing what they do 23.5 hours of every day.  (ok, so I'm exaggerating, but sometimes it seems like they sleep ALL THE TIME)  :)

BTW - I SO LOVE this AC 'Campy Trails' collection.  I know that it was really a stretch in using it for this layout, but I couldn't resist.  :)



Creating Keepsakes 'volunteer' day.
This past Friday (on my birthday) :), I was picked to be a 'volunteer' over at CK headquarters to attend 2 of their future classes and provide feedback on the classes.  I was SO excited when Jennafer contacted me and I couldn't wait to meet the CK peeps in person.  I also met some fellow Utah scrapbookers and some scrapbooking peeps I had admired through blogland.  It was such a fantastic day and had so much fun.

For one of the classes we made a great 2 page layout using alot of OA and TA mist.  {Two of most favorite things}.  Since I don't usually make 2 page layouts, I took one of the pages and 'made it my own', featuring my very own, 'Ms. Flikka'.  :)

'you had me at woof'
  

My final share is happening over at CSI - Color, Stories, and Inspiration. 
I didn't get to play along this week, but here is Case File #7.

Head on over and check out what the DT members created.

Whew...I made thru all of the challenges!  It has been a busy week.  No work tomorrow, (YAY), so scrapbook room, look out, here I come. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Well, my goodness - you have been busy! I just LOVE them all! Looks like your creative energy never ran out - awesome work!

Ashley Horton said...

Holy Moly Tina!!! These are all A-MAZ-ING!! You never cease to amaze me...and I don't think anything is out of your comfort zone!! :) And how fabulous that you got to spend your BDay at CK...every scrapbookers dream! I am so glad you had a fun day for your birthday!

missybossy65 said...

Good grief, what a productive little bee you have been!! Fantastic layouts Tina - all so different and yet they all have your gorgeous design stamp :0)

Debbi Tehrani said...

These are all amazing, Tina! Oh, how I love your style so much!

Diana Waite said...

okay where do I start?! These are FABULOUS!! I especially liking the washi treatment--CONGRATS on the guest gig at CK that is HUGE!!!!!! Seriously pinning everything I see! :)

Helen Tilbury said...

Hope you had a great day off yesterday (President's Day?) and got more beautiful work done. You have been busy this week! Rocking the colour challenges as usual & the Campy Trails one is my fave - funny how I put up the exact same paper line on my blog the same day isn't it?! What fun to attend a couple of classes for free!!

sandi said...

Wow! I love all of these creations! Fabo! Great designs and mixes!

Eila Sandberg said...

Totally bowled over with your scrappy energy and the amazing result of it! all these pages are just fabulous! I am of course biased when it comes to anything with Moose and Flikka on it so my vote goes to Sawing Logs! L-O-V-E all your titles, clever clever! xoxox

wishywashi.com said...

you can never have too much washi tape!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...