Saturday, March 24, 2012

Crafty Steals March Guest Designer :)

Hello!  Last month, I was asked by Crafty Steals, to be their guest designer for March.  If you have never visited their site, you need to check it out.  Every day, they offer a new deal, and the deals are super sweet.

They sent me a bunch of American Crafts paper, stickers, and embellishments, and said 'CREATE'  :)  Don't you just love those words?

Here's what they shared over at their blog yesterday. 














Bright, colorful, and fun!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be MIA for a week.  As you read this, I'm flying over the Pacific in a big plane, on my way to Taiwan and Hong Kong.  See you in a week.  Take care.

Photobucket

11 comments:

photochic said...

Awesome projects, Tina! :) I especially love the "Young Girl" layout. It's so neat how you used bright summery colors with a vintage photo! And congrats on being the guest designer for Crafty Steals! I didn't know they had a DT of some sorts... cool!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer spot Tina!! How very fun! I love your layouts and card...your work is always fabulous and inspiring. I was scrolling through your posts today, soaking up some inspiration!! I REALLY love the first layout and what you did with all of the circles!! :)

Jennifer said...

great projects! lucky you they sent you all that fun stuff to create with. I especially love the first lo...so fun to look at with all those awesome circles

sandi said...

Oh these are just so cute! Love the colors and mix sooooooo cheerful! Fab!

sandi said...

Oh these are just so cute! Love the colors and mix sooooooo cheerful! Fab!

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS on the guest DT spot--these are FANTASTIC, love all the great bright colors!

Leeann Pearce said...

OMG Tina...absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE those pages so bright and funky... totally awesome ... thanks so much you are an inspiration to me also!

Helen Tilbury said...

oOOOH how exciting! Shane has just returned from China via the HOng Kong Sevens! Maybe you were there too!! Wow this is certainly a colorful line and I love what you have done with it - particularly that first layout with all the circles!!

Fluffy said...

Awesome projects but the circles one is Ultra awesome! Tx

Eila Sandberg said...

Bright and colourful yes, and so very cool and modern! what happy happy pages. I especially love the first one with the shower of circles tumbling down the page. Have you checked out the Swedish scrapper Mahlin Wiggur? I am sure you would love her work! xoxoxox

Eila Sandberg said...

Ah bummer, I forgot to say CONGRATS on the GD spot! xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...