Friday, March 16, 2012

CSI Case File #11 'Tomboy'

Happy Friday my crafty friends!

I just love Fridays because they are Case File Reveal days over at CSI.  Let's get right to the reveal, shall we?

Here's another SUPER FAB challenge!  Love everything about this one - the colors, the evidence, and the testimony. (how fun is this one??)

Here are the elements I used for this Case File.

Evidence:
1.  Use paint or other medium on the background.  I used distress ink with water and stamped the ledger design  on the background.
2.  Use butterfly accents.
3.  Use paper with vintage images - okay, so I stretched this one a bit.  I used a vintage photo instead.
4.  Use tearing. 

Testimony:
1.  Document  a story from your childhood.  Journaling reads:
"I can remember being a tomboy most of my childhood.  I was more interested in cars, play guns, and getting dirty, than dolls, dress-up, & playing mommy.  Some things you never outgrow'"







Layouts like this are some of my faves...a little of this, and a little of that.  :)

Check out what the DT created this week.  You will love it.

Have a fantastic weekend! and thank you for stopping by.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Tina just love everything about it .. you have such a unique stunning style, you have a real talent for white space ..
love it to bits ..
hey Tina when I share a link from my blog on FB now I dont get a thumbnail any more ???? can you help me ??? love Heather x

missybossy65 said...

Soooo gorgeous!! Saw this over at CSI and fell in love with it :0)

Ashley Horton said...

Tina, I love the square photo on this one and all of the awesome layering around your pic!! Great texture and colors!! I am looking forward to playing along with this week's challenge!! :)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Another stunning layout. Your my daily dose of inspiration :)

sandi said...

Oh, I just LOVE this! Fab!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Love, love this, Tina! I just adore your style. Loving the bits and pieces and your sweet story!

Diana Waite said...

this is AWESOME!! Seriously!

Helen Tilbury said...

Love this - so modern - adore all that white space...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...