Friday, March 23, 2012

CSI Case File #12 Moosie

Happy Friday!

Friday is reveal days over at CSI - Colors, Stories, and Inspiration.  The theme for March has been 'March Winds".  The challenge today used a monochromatic theme.  {I just love those}.

Without further adieu....here is the the challenge.

Isn't that photo divine??

Here is my layout.



Our very own Michele Singh has created CSI Coordinates.  Check these out...


They are intended to work with each challenge.  Hop on over and check out the DT reveal.  We can't wait to see what you create.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  Have a great one!

14 comments:

missybossy65 said...

Oh this is just too sweet :0) Love the case file..will go and check it out in a bit! Super job Tina.

soapHOUSEmama said...

OMGoodness!!!! LOVE THIS! How on earth did you get that twine to stay so perfectly like that???

madebyKarla said...

Love it! It's a masterpiece!

Diana Waite said...

WOW do I love your take on the challenge! did you stamp your title--it looks FANTASTIC! Cool that you have printables that match your challenge....

Maria said...

This is just gorgeous Tina! You've inspired me. :)

Ashley Horton said...

Moosie is such an awesome subject for your layouts, Tina!! I love the fun, twisty twine you used on this layout and the little bits of splattering here and there!

sandi said...

Oh this is just fab! Love, love, love what you've done with these colors!

Elaine said...

Dear Tina!
I'm a scrapbooker in Argentina. I fell in love with this layout the moment I saw it!! So clean and neat! I need to contact you to ask for permission to use it on one of my blogs but I'd like to explain why. Could you send me an e-mail so thatat I can write to you. My mail is info@fotomemorias.com.ar
Thnak you!!!
Elaine Forum Smidt

Helen Tilbury said...

Wow Tina this is amazing. I love this - the monochromaticy controlled palette here really is stand out!

Marina Gallegos said...

hermoso! me encanto !!

Marina Gallegos said...

hermoso! me encanto !!

Marina Gallegos said...

hermoso! me encanto !!

Eila Sandberg said...

Mr Moose, you know you're my numero uno boy!! and I get so happy when mummy scraps you. YAY for this gorgeous page!! awesome as always Miss T! hugs,

kim said...

Found this via pinterest! This is awesome! Such amazing colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...