Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Layout just because (okay, really it's because I wanted to use my new MME)

Hello, Hello, Hello everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted any new projects.  I've been busily working on DT stuff (you'll just have to wait to see it)  :), but I was able to create a fun layout using new MME.  If you haven't checked this new collection out yet, you really need to - it is SUPER FAB!  I think I have purchased a majority of the collection, so stay tuned for more projects. 

I've had this picture of my mom in my photo stash for awhile.  I was just looking for the right opportunity to scrap it!  And the new MME product was a perfect match.


and some close-ups.



I can't wait to play with the rest of my MME stash!

Also, as a reminder, CSI - Colors, Stories, and Inspiration is having a DT call.  Here's the deets!


If you get sometime extra this week/weekend, here is the current challenge.  LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!

I'll be back on Thursday with the full reveal of the March Add-On kit from the Paper Bakery.  (I'll give ya a hint - it has lots of product from the company I talked about it this post).  See you then. :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

Melinda said...

So gorgeous Tina! Love how the design runs down the page! :)x

Tanya Ham said...

Great layout! :)

soapHOUSEmama said...

gorgeous!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is beautiful Tina! I love the way you cut and used the hexagon pattern and I love, love those letter stickers you used for your title!!

Moongirl said...

I really, really want that paper! Love the layout! You made great use of it.

Diana Waite said...

you've seriously inspired me to scrap vintage photos! LOVE what you did here--and I NEED to use one of these challenges--seems like there are not enough hours in a day for doing all the have to's AND want to's! :)

missybossy65 said...

So, so pretty. Beautiful papers - still waiting for mine to arrive :0)

Helen Tilbury said...

Love that long title and crazy about all that stash - I bought far too much of it too!

8 comments:

Melinda said...

So gorgeous Tina! Love how the design runs down the page! :)x

Tanya Ham said...

Great layout! :)

soapHOUSEmama said...

gorgeous!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is beautiful Tina! I love the way you cut and used the hexagon pattern and I love, love those letter stickers you used for your title!!

Moongirl said...

I really, really want that paper! Love the layout! You made great use of it.

Diana Waite said...

you've seriously inspired me to scrap vintage photos! LOVE what you did here--and I NEED to use one of these challenges--seems like there are not enough hours in a day for doing all the have to's AND want to's! :)

missybossy65 said...

So, so pretty. Beautiful papers - still waiting for mine to arrive :0)

Helen Tilbury said...

Love that long title and crazy about all that stash - I bought far too much of it too!