Sunday, March 18, 2012

a little bit of heaven, a little bit of boyhood, and a little bit of heart

Happy Sunday!  I hope all is well in your part of the world!  :)  I've had some down time this weekend, so I was able to participate in a couple of sketch challenges, and create a layout, just because. :)

My first share is for Sketch Challenge #37, over at Pretty Little Studio.  If you have followed me for a little bit, y'all know I love Pretty Little Studio.  Their product is super cute and so fun to create with.

This fabulous sketch is by Keri Babbitt!  LOVE IT!!


And my layout...
I moved things around a bit.  I opted for 2 photos, instead of 3, and move the banner at the top of the page, to the center.

Don't ya just love this photo of my dad as a wee lad.  :)







My second layout is for the sketch challenge over at Crafty Steals this weekend.

Here is the awesome sketch.


And my layout.

Once again, I changed up the sketch, using 2 photos instead of three, and made a partial banner instead of full page one. 

p.s. Check back next Saturday for some awesome news about Crafty Steals.  :)




My last layout was created because I finally got my hands on some of the new OA Sasparilla.  Can you say INSTANT LOVE?!?!?

I can't wait to create more layouts using this collection.  It is so fun and cute.







That's all for today!  I hope you have a wonderfully crafty week!  Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Carolina said...

Beautiful layouts!!! Sometimes scrapping just because gets your mojo really flowing!

Pretty Little Studio said...

Your Sketch layout is gorgeous!! Thank you for participating in our sketch challenge this week.

missybossy65 said...

Beautiful layouts Tina .......really love 'heaven' such a lovely tranquil feel :0)

sandi said...

Wow! These are just fabulous! Love all of them...my favorite is the first one...so fun and joyful!

Ashley Horton said...

Tina, you always do such an amazing job with the PLS products!! All three of these layouts really rock! And let me just tell you, that you are an enabler!!! I have been on the fence about getting OA Sasparilla...not because I couldn't decided if I wanted it, but just because of the ridiculous amounts of money I've already spent on scrappy goodies...but when I saw this adorable layout last night using this line, I just went ahead and placed a little order!! HA!! :)

Helen Tilbury said...

Gorgeous job on all of these Tina! Love the Sasparella one the most!!

Diana Waite said...

these are FABULOUS! FUn sketches and WONDERFUL takes on them!!

Keri said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Tina...and LOVE what you've done with both these sketches + the OA Sasparilla! Great modifications in shaping and style with the sketches...love your use of the PLS products and how you rocked the Dear Lizzy as well! :)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Amazing layouts once again my friend!

Eila Sandberg said...

Oh là là Tina these are all totally fabulous! love the cute whimsical story book feel! Mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...