Thursday, March 15, 2012

Paper Bakery March Reveal! Add On Kit projects!

Happy Thursday!  As promised, today is the FULL REVEAL day for the Paper Bakery project kit and monthly add on kit. 

I got to play with the add on kit this month, and OH MY GOSH!  Can you say instant LOVE!  It was full of the new My Mind's Eye and all the fun little unique tags and ribbons that Sarah puts into each and every kit.  Let's not waste any time.  Let's get to the full reveal.

Okay, so here is the Project kit for March.  Isn't the mini freakin sweet?!?!?



And here is the add on kit for March.  Love all that paper??

Here's what I created using the March add on kit.  Are you ready??

'I absolutely adore you'
Yes, another layout of Moose.  (sorry about that) ;)






'Birthday snapshot'
I took this picture on my birthday last month.  I thought it would be fun to scrap.





'You stole my heart'
I love this picture of my boys when they were young.  This MME paper is great to use because of the ready made grid.  Just fill in and go.





'bliss' wall art
This is a co-worker's daughter, Addie - I thought I would use up some scraps from the kit and make this quick and easy home decor piece.




and a couple of cards...yes, I know I said cards again.  :)



I hope you enjoyed the reveal as much as I did creating the projects.  As always, I'd love to hear what you think and your comments are always appreciated.

Have a great day!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

You know I'm a fan!! Love them all Tina, you amaze me with every layout!

Ashley Horton said...

You are like a crafting machine Tina!! :) I love all of the great texture on the mini...especially with the burlap flower. Your layouts and cards are really, really awesome!!

Diana Waite said...

WOW you have been BUSY!! LOVE everything--and I didn't know we shared the SAME birthday month!! :)

missybossy65 said...

Delicious!! Each and every project :0) I love that circle on the birthday layout - you inspirational crafty genius, you!!!

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! You have really out done yourself! Everything is just absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Beautiful projects Tina! You have had one seriously busy week last week!! That mini looks darn gorgeous...

6 comments:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

You know I'm a fan!! Love them all Tina, you amaze me with every layout!

Ashley Horton said...

You are like a crafting machine Tina!! :) I love all of the great texture on the mini...especially with the burlap flower. Your layouts and cards are really, really awesome!!

Diana Waite said...

WOW you have been BUSY!! LOVE everything--and I didn't know we shared the SAME birthday month!! :)

missybossy65 said...

Delicious!! Each and every project :0) I love that circle on the birthday layout - you inspirational crafty genius, you!!!

sandi said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! You have really out done yourself! Everything is just absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Beautiful projects Tina! You have had one seriously busy week last week!! That mini looks darn gorgeous...