Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Inspiration Challenge #28

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Today, I have just a quick share and some CSI news!  First, the CSI news.

Debbi is having a Design Team Call over at CSI.  I don't know if you have had a chance to check out this site, but it is one of the best out there.  There are 3 parts to every challenge; color, evidence (design elements), and testimony (journaling). 

Here are the details.


My second share is a layout I created for the Inspiration Challenge #28, over at Pretty Little Studio.

This was the inspiration photo.


And my layout.
I used the ruffle gift toppers as my inspiration point.  I was also drawn towards the bright, primary colors.  I made several rosette flowers, and used the 'Clowing Around' collection.


and some close-ups.





That's all for today.  Have a wonderfully crafty week!  Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This is an AMAZING page Tina! I love the burst of bright colors on the white background and those stapled clouds are too, too cute!! One of my new favorites of yours!!

soapHOUSEmama said...

Love this page - as always!!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Lovely layout Tina! Quite different for you somehow... But I love rosette flowers and I like how you have stapled on the clouds - cool idea...

Diana Waite said...

LOVELY page Tina!

punknscrap said...

This is gorgeous, love the layered elements in your cluster.

sandi said...

Oh wow! I really love, love, love what you've created....so fun!

Eila Sandberg said...

Awee Tina! agreeing with Helen, it is a wee bit different but cannot put my finger on how. This one's very bold in colour but oh so happy and skippety skip! love the cluster with the clown and the rosette flower, a cool page! xoxox

7 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This is an AMAZING page Tina! I love the burst of bright colors on the white background and those stapled clouds are too, too cute!! One of my new favorites of yours!!

soapHOUSEmama said...

Love this page - as always!!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

Lovely layout Tina! Quite different for you somehow... But I love rosette flowers and I like how you have stapled on the clouds - cool idea...

Diana Waite said...

LOVELY page Tina!

punknscrap said...

This is gorgeous, love the layered elements in your cluster.

sandi said...

Oh wow! I really love, love, love what you've created....so fun!

Eila Sandberg said...

Awee Tina! agreeing with Helen, it is a wee bit different but cannot put my finger on how. This one's very bold in colour but oh so happy and skippety skip! love the cluster with the clown and the rosette flower, a cool page! xoxox