Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge #38

Happy Thursday and Happy Day (since I have the day off). :)

It's obvious that I am loving the sketch and inspiration challenges over at Pretty Little Studio.  This week was no exception.

Here is the fab-u-lous sketch...


Isn't it great?  I choose to create a card using the sketch.  I scrunched the sketch up and layered the pieces over each other, using tags for the 'photos' in the sketch.

I LOVE these vintage cut-outs!!!  They are freakin adorable.





I hope you enjoyed it!  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Photobucket

7 comments:

photochic said...

This card is ADORABLE! I love the awesome diecut. I agree- they are awesome! I have bought some before. :) I love your take on the sketch too. AWESOME CARD!!!

Diana Waite said...

SO fun! love this little tag!

Bente Fagerberg said...

The sketch looks so great and tempting but unfortunately I don't have any of their product to enter.The tag you made looks absolutely adorable. That little boy/girl couple makes my heart melt. Thanks for sharing,and a great week end to you. Today it's my turn to have the day off! :-)

sandi said...

oh wow! I love this! Yup, I like those vintage images too! Love what you did with this one....fab!

Charlene said...

Awesome!!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

This is gorgeous Tina! I'm sorry for falling behind on your beautiful blog!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Totally chiming in with ya - ADORABLE is what this is! xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...