Friday, March 9, 2012

Sweet Cheeks {vintage love}

Happy Friday!

Fridays are my day to post on the Paper Bakery blog.  Today, I shared my take on the March Sketch #1.

Here is the sketch.


I really twisted things up with this one.

I like to scrap with one photo, so I replaced the multiple small photo with squares of patterned paper, and the large photo on the right, with some of the yummy wooden embellies from the March Add-On Kit. I moved the title strip to the bottom of my block grid and moved my title to the top. I also used a vertical photo instead of a horizontal one.

Here is my take on the sketch.






A winner is chosen randomly from all linked up projects, so get those projects done to win some yummy Paper Bakery goodies.

Thank you for stopping by.
 
Photobucket

7 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

love it! love the banners!

missybossy65 said...

OMG - I know this will sound fickle but think this is my favourite to date!! Sorry to all the other beautiful layouts - I love you still but just not as much as this one :0) Please, please come and spend the day with me so I can absorb a fraction of your talent!!! x

Diana Waite said...

this is GORGEOUS!! those banners are AMAZING!!

Eila Sandberg said...

He he just loooove how you move something there and another detail there and voilà something totally awesome has materialized from your dainty little hands! Adore this page of yours Tina and the wonderful wonderful details! always get such inspiration from you sweetie! All's well, how are you? xoxoxo

sandi said...

Oh Tina this is just so sweet! Love it! The banner looks perfect there!

Helen Tilbury said...

Cute layout Tina!! Love it!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

This is so sweet Tina. I love how you used the little banner pieces in rows like that. So very cute!

7 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

love it! love the banners!

missybossy65 said...

OMG - I know this will sound fickle but think this is my favourite to date!! Sorry to all the other beautiful layouts - I love you still but just not as much as this one :0) Please, please come and spend the day with me so I can absorb a fraction of your talent!!! x

Diana Waite said...

this is GORGEOUS!! those banners are AMAZING!!

Eila Sandberg said...

He he just loooove how you move something there and another detail there and voilà something totally awesome has materialized from your dainty little hands! Adore this page of yours Tina and the wonderful wonderful details! always get such inspiration from you sweetie! All's well, how are you? xoxoxo

sandi said...

Oh Tina this is just so sweet! Love it! The banner looks perfect there!

Helen Tilbury said...

Cute layout Tina!! Love it!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

This is so sweet Tina. I love how you used the little banner pieces in rows like that. So very cute!