Monday, April 30, 2012

AC Facebook Friday goodies!!

Happy Monday to all my crafty friends!

A few weeks back, I posted this layout on American Craft's Facebook wall and they picked it as their weekly Facebook Friday pick. 

I received my box of goodies (from the contest) this past weekend and it was full of Dear Lizzy- Neapolitan.  (can you say super happy face!)  I just love this collection and all the great embellies that were created for it.

Here are some pictures of what I won.




I couldn't wait to start playing around with the stash, so I immediately dug into it and created these 2 layouts.






And my second layout.






Isn't this collection awesome??

I hope you have an amazingly crafty and fun week!  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.


13 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats on the Facebook friday pick!! Love the layouts too.

danni reid. said...

these are FABULOUS♥

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fantastic pages all around! This is one of my current faves. Can't get enough of it. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

Ashley Horton said...

Love the way you used the Dear Lizzy on both of these, Tina!! They sent you some awesome stuff!! :)

Linda Beeson said...

The circles on the first one are oh so cute and LOVE the jar on the last one, great products, great projects.

Diana Waite said...

AWESOME! congrats on the win, all your creations are great!!

Beth Hallgren said...

Major score!!! Love the Dear Lizzy :} As always...love your creations!

Moongirl said...

What an awesome prize and you put it to good use!

Auntie Em said...

Thank-you for stopping by my blog. Always nice to have company visit. :)

What beautiful papers and embellishments you won. Great stuff to play with.

I love your LOs. (The shoe pics crack me up!) Great designs. I was looking at all the pretty things you added and admiring how you arranged them and then I realized you had stamped on the clothes pins as well! What a fun idea!

Thanks for sharing your fun ideas and inspiration! :)

sandi said...

Wow oh wow Tina that is fab that you won those awesome goodies! LOVE what you've created with them...both pages are so cute!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Your work is amazing!!! I love all of these soooo much! My fave is the doggy one - but seriously they are all so ace! :D :D :D

Fi said...

Congrats to you Tina, cool page the way you've used the circles and lucky to with that range of papers I have been wanting the sheet with those jars on for ages, lovely work.

Eila Sandberg said...

He he so good with a wee bit of Tina madness!! congrats on the FB win! My goodness, you just keep creating the most jawdropping stuff day after day. Never repeating yourself, always fresh and new designs. You ROCK!! xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...