Friday, April 20, 2012

CSI Case File #16 Life is about Balance

Happy Happy Friday!  And you know what that means, right?  :)

Reveal day over at CSI - Colors, Stories, and Inspiration.

Okay, I have to admit, when I first saw this challenge I thought to myself, 'hmmm, I'm not a pink person, but let's give a go'.  So go I did.

Here's the challenge and the CSI Coordinates that Michele Singh has created just for CSI suspects and detectives.


And my layout.


I LOVE creating like this.  Start with a blank piece of chipboard and starting adding gesso, paint, watercolors, spray mists, ink, stamps, etc. etc. until you get something that is very unique and YOU.

(Just a little bit of tidbit - the balance 'title' was my first play with my Cameo - I couldn't throw it out, so I incorporated it into this layout)

and some close-ups.






My evidence includes:
1.  Sparkly things - Glimmer Mist
2.  Stacked elements - my photos are stacked on top of each other.
3.  Musical elements - I gesso'ed vintage music paper to my chipboard background.  Also used a musical note stamp.  Love this look.

For my testimony, I used the word 'balance' as inspiration for my project.  Life IS about balance.

Hop on over to CSI and check out the other DT layouts - they will knock your socks off.

Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL day!
Photobucket

7 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

you are so consistently AMAZING!!!! I love your take on this and the pops of red!

Diana Waite said...

I have to agree you are CONSISTENTLY amazing me! WAY to rock the pink--LOVE it!

Fluffy said...

I was just thinking I loved how you did the title! A happy accident indeed it looks perfect. I love how you have created that wonderful background. Fab page and really inspiring as always Tina! Tx

sandi said...

Oh wow! I love, love, love this! Just fantastic!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Awesome page! I love the layers of color mediums. Thanks for the inspiration!

Helen Tilbury said...

Lovely Tina - awesome textures at play!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Just love your unique background you made and the awesome design! You rocked the colors!

7 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

you are so consistently AMAZING!!!! I love your take on this and the pops of red!

Diana Waite said...

I have to agree you are CONSISTENTLY amazing me! WAY to rock the pink--LOVE it!

Fluffy said...

I was just thinking I loved how you did the title! A happy accident indeed it looks perfect. I love how you have created that wonderful background. Fab page and really inspiring as always Tina! Tx

sandi said...

Oh wow! I love, love, love this! Just fantastic!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Awesome page! I love the layers of color mediums. Thanks for the inspiration!

Helen Tilbury said...

Lovely Tina - awesome textures at play!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Just love your unique background you made and the awesome design! You rocked the colors!