Saturday, April 28, 2012

CSI - Case File #17, 'belonging and strong'

Hello  and Happy Saturday.

Okay, I'm still coming down from the high of my announcement yesterday.  I still can't believe it!  MME for goodness sake!  Woo Hoo!  :)  I still think it is crazy news.  :)

Well let's get on to the next Case File for CSI!  Think stars, moons, and space...
And the coordinates for Case File #17.


Here's a couple of close-ups of my layout.



My evidence includes:
1.  Use circles
2.  Use stars
3.  Use birds
4.  Use branches/leaves - in one of my patterned paper
5.  Use patchwork - stitching several patterned paper to create a patchwork design
6.  Use pen-work or outlining.  I outlined my title.
7.  Use space = white space.

My journaling includes this poem:


I wrote this poem, using this method.
And here is the complete layout.  This is an 8.5 x 11 layout, flipped on its side.  I really am loving this layout size and orientation.


Hop on over to CSI and check out the happenings!

As always, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to stop by.  I really appreciate it.  :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

love it love it love it Tina !!! .. you are a creative genius ... amazing eye for color and texture . HUGE CONGRATS to you for making the MME team ... what an asset you are going to be for them ... I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee everything you create !!! fabulous news .. hugz to you x

Ashley Horton said...

Such a fun layout and use of the Case File, Tina! I think the orientation of your page is cool, too! Looking forward to playing along with this one!! :)

Diana Waite said...

this is AWESOME! Love your take on the inspiration!

Eila Sandberg said...

Hear hear Heather! You really DO have an amazing eye for colour and texture Tina!! Just listen to auntie Eila, who's right now!! YEEEEEHHAAA! You are in the perfect place at MME's, just perfect!! *shouting from the roof top" so so happy for you but not one bit surprised, nope ma'm! xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...