Monday, April 16, 2012

Paper Bakery April Kit Reveal!!

Happy April 16th!!  For those in the U.S., it is commonly known as the tax month.  Taxes are due tomorrow, so for those who haven't filed them yet, it is panic mode.  :)

Yesterday (over at The Paper Bakery), Sarah revealed the April Project and Add On kit.
And here they are...

Project Kit -



Isn't that the cutest frame EVER??

And the April Add on. -


The colors in this kit screamed SPRING!!!  Here is what I created using the Add On kit.













and a couple of tags....




and I just HAD to create a Spring Frame.  (BTW, I am loving my Cameo - I made this great title and flowers with it)



Whew, you made it to the end.  Hop on over to the Paper Bakery and check out what the DT created.

Lastly, some sad news.  :(
April is my last month as a DT member for the Paper Bakery.  I want to thank Sarah for giving me this opportunity and I wish her continued success.  The kits are always amazing and I find inspiration in them each and every month.  I have also enjoyed working side by side with the other DT members.  They are all very talented, so check them out every month.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL, colorful creations Tina!

soapHOUSEmama said...

WOW!!!! These are all AMAZING! I really love the one with the black background - you rocked that out!

sandi said...

Wow! All of these creations are just fab! I really like the one of you in the Hong Kong one...love the splat of paint...super cool!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL, colorful creations Tina!

soapHOUSEmama said...

WOW!!!! These are all AMAZING! I really love the one with the black background - you rocked that out!

sandi said...

Wow! All of these creations are just fab! I really like the one of you in the Hong Kong one...love the splat of paint...super cool!