Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Paper Bakery April Sketch Challenge #2

Hello!

I hope you have had a wonderful week and you get some 'craft time' in this weekend.  ;)

Today, I'd like to share a layout I created for The Paper Bakery, using the April Sketch Challenge #2.

I rotated the sketch 45 degrees to the right and went from there.


And here is my layout.  Isn't this picture of my sister just the most adorable thing ever?  (Tracy - don't hate me for sharing this picture - I love it)  ;)


and some close-ups.





That's all for today.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  Your kind comments are always appreciated.  :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sarah Hill said...

I love this layout Tina!! Love the colors, the picture, everything :) You are so uber talented.

Diana Waite said...

I love this SO much! Great choice of colors and YES, your sister is adorable! :)

Anna-Karin said...

Very sweet layout and photo Tina! Love the mix of patterns you used here and the great colours. TFS!

sandi said...

This is just too sweet! Love it!

Helen Tilbury said...

Cute page! Just love that stash!! You have a great eye for proportion. I love that your pages are never too stark neither too cluttered!!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Cute piccie! this one's a perfect MME page, clean and uncluttered and still with sweet and beautiful symmetry and details. Mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...