Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge #40

Hello! 

I am finally getting back into the swing of things after traveling for work, so I've had some time to create.  {insert a SUPER happy face here}

As you know, I love participating in the Pretty Little Studio challenges and the sketch challenge this week was no exception.

Here is the sketch by the super fabulous Keri Babbitt.


As with most sketches, I like to change these up....

Instead of 3 photos, I used 2 with one of the adorable PLS puppy tags.  Aren't these so cute?

Also, I really expanded the banners under the photos and added 3 layers of banners.  I moved the title up, above the banners.


and some close-ups.





I had alot of fun with the journaling on this...I wrote it from a dogs' point of view.


That's all for today.  I hope your weekend was a blessed one.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Fluffy said...

Love this and I love the story as well. Soooo cute! Tx

Christina Collins said...

Love your take on the sketch! It came out great.

Diana Waite said...

how sweet! I really like this take on the sketch!

sandi said...

Oh Tina this is just fabulous! Such a happy lo...love it!

Keri said...

As always, this is another fabulous, creative take on the sketch! :) Really love the expanded banners and the great squares-of-smaller-squares of photos!

Helen Tilbury said...

This is so cool Tina! Just adore how you have done your journaling - so clever!!

6 comments:

Fluffy said...

Love this and I love the story as well. Soooo cute! Tx

Christina Collins said...

Love your take on the sketch! It came out great.

Diana Waite said...

how sweet! I really like this take on the sketch!

sandi said...

Oh Tina this is just fabulous! Such a happy lo...love it!

Keri said...

As always, this is another fabulous, creative take on the sketch! :) Really love the expanded banners and the great squares-of-smaller-squares of photos!

Helen Tilbury said...

This is so cool Tina! Just adore how you have done your journaling - so clever!!