Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge #43

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Today, I would like to share a layout I created using Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge #43.  Keri created another really cool sketch to play with this week.

Here's the sketch.


And my take....

I kept fairly close to the sketch.  :)



I used alot of the new PLS collection, Monsieur.  I LOVE this collection. 

I hope the rest of your weekend is a good one.  Back to work for me tomorrow.  BOO HOO!!!  :(

As always, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Pretty Little Studio said...

Love what you did with the Monsieur Collection! Awesome Layout.

photochic said...

How adorable! I love the PLS goodies! :) Cute take on the sketch and I am still so excited for you that you were asked to be on the MME DT! :) :) :)

Ladyofthelake318 said...

Great take on the sketch, Tina! I really wasn't sure what to do with it! Love the pp choices.

Ashley Horton said...

Such a cool page Tina! I love all of the little bits and pieces on this one and the corrugated alphas in your title!! Awesome use of the sketch!

Diana Waite said...

LOVE how you layered the pictures and embellishments--LOVELY!

reneezwirek said...

I LOVE how you used the new Monsieur Collection! Great take on the sketch. Congrats on the MME DT! Wooo-Hoooooo!

Moongirl said...

Really cute!

Eila Sandberg said...

Only you can create something as fab as this with some strips of paper, a couple of chippies, some stickers and then abrakadabra! you've worked magic again! Mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...