Thursday, April 19, 2012

this is what life looks like.....

Hellloooooo!  I hope things are well in your part of the world!

Just a really quick one today - I created this layout JUST BECAUSE!  Obviously, if you have been following me for awhile, you know that I scrapbook about my dogs, Moose & Flikka ALOT!  :)

Since my boys are grown, they don't really cooperate with the photo taking anymore, so I naturally move my attention to my four-legged companions.

I took this picture one day as Flikka was trying to give me a slimy dog kiss.  ewwww  :)  I've had it laying around so I combined it with an awesome BG patterned paper, BG Chipboard, 2 cute Prima die-cuts, and a title cut with my Cameo.  It took all about 5 minutes to put together.  Don't ya just love that when it happens?






That's all for now.  Told ya it was a quick one.  Stop by tomorrow for the next CSI Case File reveal.  You're gonna love it.  {here's a quick peek}


Photobucket

7 comments:

Keri said...

Love this design, especially the Cameo-cut title and the chipboard/accent placement! :)

missybossy65 said...

I love your 'just because' layouts!! 5 minutes??? You are a crafting genius :0) x

Fluffy said...

5 minutes!!!! How do you do that?? It certainly looks like it took much longer than that lol. I love scrapping about my doggies and I agree they are much more co-operative than grown up children! Tx

Bente Fagerberg said...

That peek looks so yummy with the cupcakes like that. I want to EAT them...
I am not much for those wet sloppy kisses though :-),...lol. But your dog sure looks cute and I can see you love eachother to bits.
I so love your style Tina!! Hugs!

Tanya Ham said...

Love it! I have several pictures exactly like these! LOL

Diana Waite said...

LOVE that bright bold title!

sandi said...

Oh this is just sooooooooooooo sweet! Love it!

7 comments:

Keri said...

Love this design, especially the Cameo-cut title and the chipboard/accent placement! :)

missybossy65 said...

I love your 'just because' layouts!! 5 minutes??? You are a crafting genius :0) x

Fluffy said...

5 minutes!!!! How do you do that?? It certainly looks like it took much longer than that lol. I love scrapping about my doggies and I agree they are much more co-operative than grown up children! Tx

Bente Fagerberg said...

That peek looks so yummy with the cupcakes like that. I want to EAT them...
I am not much for those wet sloppy kisses though :-),...lol. But your dog sure looks cute and I can see you love eachother to bits.
I so love your style Tina!! Hugs!

Tanya Ham said...

Love it! I have several pictures exactly like these! LOL

Diana Waite said...

LOVE that bright bold title!

sandi said...

Oh this is just sooooooooooooo sweet! Love it!