Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2PS Sketch Challenge and Birthday Blog Hop Winner

Happy Tuesday (whoops, I almost wrote Monday - this short week is getting me confused)  :)

I've been off since last Wednesday visiting with my sister.  We spent alot of time seeing the local SLC sights and alot of time scrapbooking!  Sounds like a great way to spend some time off, yes?

Alot of my projects can't be shared just yet, but here is one I can share.  I really loved Amy Heller's sketch this week, over at 2PS, so I thought I'd play along.

Here is the great sketch...


And my take. 



I really moved things around a bit...I rotated the sketch to the right, then used a horizontal photo instead of a vertical one.  I love sketches like this.  They are so versatile and can adapt to any type of layout.

Here are some close-ups...





Great sketch, huh?

So I'm sure if you stayed with me till the end, you wanna know who won the PB Birthday Blog Hop prize pack?  (this is my personal giveaway - not the $10 GC from the PB which will be drawn tomorrow)

And the winner is....



Patricia - CONGRATS!  Please send me an email at adogslife13(at)hotmail.com with your shipping details.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by and for taking the time to wish Sarah Happy Birthday!

I have more shares and news coming this week (and maybe another giveaway), so stay tuned! 

Have a great one!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

This is great Tina and those alphas are just TDF - Donna Downey??

sandi said...

Oh this is so sweet! I always love the pup lo's...just too cute! Congrats to your winner too!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the way you re-worked the sketch, Tina!! Those alphas are awesome and I love the overlapping!! And the little chipboard butterflies and dragon fly are such cute embellishments on this page!!

soapHOUSEmama said...

YES, YES, YES!!!! LOVE!

Diana Waite said...

Wonderful job! this is GREAT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...