Friday, May 4, 2012

CSI Case File #18, 'she is simply perfect'

Happy, Happy Friday!  Yes, it's my favorite day of the week and I get to share another amazing CSI Case File.

Let's get right to it.

{drum roll please}.....
Isn't that just a wonderful color palette?  And how about the evidence and testimony?

And the coordinates for the week.


Here are a couple of close-ups of my layout...






My evidence includes:

1.  Use tissue paper - I used tissue paper on my flowers.
2.  Use flowers - I made my own with paper, stamps, and ink.
3.  Use leaves - I made my own with a stamp and ink.
4.  Twist something - I 'kind of' twisted the tissue paper before adhering the paper with a brad.
5.  Use oversized flowers - 'nuff said'  :)
6.  Use bling - the center of my flowers.

For my testimony, I took my inspiration for both my layout and for the journaling from the word, 'grow'.

Here is my journaling.  I attached to the back of my layout.


And the finished layout.


Please stop by CSI and check out the other amazing DT layouts!

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Your layout is simply perfect! Awesome job solving the case. Those flowers are amazing, Tina, and I think your journaling is just wonderful!

Diana Waite said...

oh my goodness! those flowers are AMAZING--GREAT layout and what a fun color inspiration!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I absolutely love this in every way. Beautiful layout, and sweet journaling too.

Eila Sandberg said...

Wowee Tina! those flowers are just amazing!! loved reading the journalling and your thoughts. This really IS a perfect page! xoxox

4 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Your layout is simply perfect! Awesome job solving the case. Those flowers are amazing, Tina, and I think your journaling is just wonderful!

Diana Waite said...

oh my goodness! those flowers are AMAZING--GREAT layout and what a fun color inspiration!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

I absolutely love this in every way. Beautiful layout, and sweet journaling too.

Eila Sandberg said...

Wowee Tina! those flowers are just amazing!! loved reading the journalling and your thoughts. This really IS a perfect page! xoxox