Monday, May 21, 2012

a little bit of SC and MME love.....

Hello and Happy Monday everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and you are ready for the week ahead.  I know I am - it is a short work week for me.  My sister is flying in on Wednesday to spend the long weekend with me, so I'm sure there will be lots of scrapping, shopping, and photo taking!  :)  A perfect weekend!

A few weeks back, I was asked if I wanted to participate in a feature between Studio Calico and My Mind's Eye.  Well, the obvious answer was YES!!!

The June Studio Calico kit has alot of yummy and delicious My Mind's Eye, so SC and MME are teaming up for a feature on their blog!  So, they sent me their June kit and I went to work.  Can I say WOW??  The kit is amazing and you will definitely want to pick one of these up.

Wanna see some peeks??  :)






Wanna see more peeks?  Check out the SC website for some more amazing peeks of the June kit!

Totally cool, huh? 

Check back next week when I'll be able to reveal my projects and for some more happy surprises!

Thank you for stopping by and for being AWESOME!

Photobucket

6 comments:

photochic said...

Oh my goodness- just a PEEK?? I wanna see it all! Looks fabulous! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Great peeks Tina!! Can't wait to see the full reveals...I know they will be fabulous!!

Diana Waite said...

you lucky DUCK! HOly cow I can't wait to see the FULL reveal!

Fluffy said...

A peek is not enough!! can't wait to see the reveals. Hope you have a great weekend with your sister, I would love to have a scrapping sister Tx

sandi said...

Wow! Love the peeks! And congrats to you! Have a fabulous week with your sister!

Helen Tilbury said...

Oooh you HAVE been busy - can't wait for next week!

6 comments:

photochic said...

Oh my goodness- just a PEEK?? I wanna see it all! Looks fabulous! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Great peeks Tina!! Can't wait to see the full reveals...I know they will be fabulous!!

Diana Waite said...

you lucky DUCK! HOly cow I can't wait to see the FULL reveal!

Fluffy said...

A peek is not enough!! can't wait to see the reveals. Hope you have a great weekend with your sister, I would love to have a scrapping sister Tx

sandi said...

Wow! Love the peeks! And congrats to you! Have a fabulous week with your sister!

Helen Tilbury said...

Oooh you HAVE been busy - can't wait for next week!