Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Love My Tapes DT Announcement

Hello everyone! 

Today was the official announcement of the new DT members over on Love My Tapes blog, and guess who was mentioned??  Yup, yours truly.  :) :) :)


I am SO excited and SO happy about this opportunity!  Y'all know me and how much I love washi tape, so this is a match made in heaven!  {yes, I'm doing a happy dance right now} 

I am honored to be sharing the new DT announcement with crafter extraordinaire, Kathy Martin.  Please hop on over to her site and welcome her as well.

I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff and start creating! 

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!  See you tomorrow (hint hint)

Photobucket

5 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

YAY!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Jenny Evans said...

Congrats, Tina!! Perfect match!! :)

Diana Waite said...

yeah congrats!

Giovana said...

Congrats Tina!! Happy to have you on board :)

Ashley Horton said...

Ohhhh Tina, how exciting!! What better for a scrapbook addict, than to join a washi tape Team!! :) I am so excited for you, because as I've said before, I think you should be on every Design Team out there! Can't wait to see what you do with all of your new washi tape!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...