Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Challenges #40 & #47

Happy Sunday everyone!  And Happy Memorial Weekend to my crafty friends in the U.S.

Just a quick share today with my projects for this week's PLS challenges.  First up, is my layout for sketch challenge #47.

Here's the awesome sketch...


And my take on the sketch...


I kept fairly close to the sketch, except for using a photo strip in place of the 2 photos and moving the title to the right side of the photos, instead of the left.

Here are some close-ups...





For my second project, I made a card for Inspiration Challenge #40.

Here is the inspiration...


I was inspired by the coffee rings with drips of coffee, and the brown in the inspiration photo.

For the background of my card, I misted using a circle stencil and completed it with paint splatters.    I cut circles from patterned paper and layered over a misted circle background.

Here is my completed card...


and some close-ups....




That's all for today!  I hope you have an enjoyable weekend and thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Have a great one!
Photobucket

6 comments:

photochic said...

Adorable projects, Tina! I'm just waiting patiently to use my PLS gift cards on some Monsieur goodies... love that line! :)

blsd2scrp said...

wonderful work! you are such an inspiration! thanks!

Laurel said...

I LOVE these projects!

soapHOUSEmama said...

awesome projects! i LOVE that layout and all the pattern on it!!!

Diana Waite said...

seriously FABULOUS!

Ashley Horton said...

Tina, I LOVE that mix of colors on your layout!! And the photo strip is so fun! Amazing work...as always!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...