Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge #44 'Is this thing on?'

Happy almost Friday crafty friends!  Just a quick one today...

I couldn't pass up the sketch this week over at Pretty Little StudioKeri Babbitt always creates the most amazing sketches, and this one is one of my favorites. 


Isn't this sketch awesome?

I just HAD to use some of my 'Monsieur' collection for this layout.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this collection and I just HAD to scrapbook these pictures of Moose. 
While Alecx was here last week, Moose was on his lap and we put Alecx's headphones on him.  Moose's head is so big, they actually fit him.


and some close-ups...




That's all for today...stop by tomorrow and Saturday.  I will be sharing my layout for CSI - Case File #18 tomorrow, and The Paper Bakery will be having a blog hop for NSD, with a prize pack, so make sure to stop on by.

Have a great Friday and I'll see you soon.

Photobucket

7 comments:

photochic said...

Cute LO! I am just waiting to spend my PLS coupons on this collection! :)

Ashley Horton said...

HA!! How cute! I'm sure Moosie is enjoying those headphones!! :) This collection is a perfect match and I love the fun banners you added under the photos! Great layout, Tina!! :)

Fluffy said...

How cute! What music does he like? lol love what you did with the sketch. I agree its a great sketch! Tx

Beth Hallgren said...

Love your title :) What manufacturer makes those letters? Luv em!

Sarah Webb said...

Great take on the sketch! Love seeing how you used the PLS product! Thanks for playing along with us!

Eila Sandberg said...

HA! the photos area hoot! the headphones are tailor made for Mr Moose for sure! the collection really is a perfect match and you scrapped it with gusto and so much fun! You once asked me how long I spend on creating each page, it normally takes me a good 8-10 hours or even more. Only the fussy cutting can take 2-4 hours ;)

Keri said...

Adore what you've done both with the sketch AND Monsieur, looks awesome! :)

7 comments:

photochic said...

Cute LO! I am just waiting to spend my PLS coupons on this collection! :)

Ashley Horton said...

HA!! How cute! I'm sure Moosie is enjoying those headphones!! :) This collection is a perfect match and I love the fun banners you added under the photos! Great layout, Tina!! :)

Fluffy said...

How cute! What music does he like? lol love what you did with the sketch. I agree its a great sketch! Tx

Beth Hallgren said...

Love your title :) What manufacturer makes those letters? Luv em!

Sarah Webb said...

Great take on the sketch! Love seeing how you used the PLS product! Thanks for playing along with us!

Eila Sandberg said...

HA! the photos area hoot! the headphones are tailor made for Mr Moose for sure! the collection really is a perfect match and you scrapped it with gusto and so much fun! You once asked me how long I spend on creating each page, it normally takes me a good 8-10 hours or even more. Only the fussy cutting can take 2-4 hours ;)

Keri said...

Adore what you've done both with the sketch AND Monsieur, looks awesome! :)