Monday, June 25, 2012

Clowns + Washi = Super Cute Card

Happy Monday!  Today, I'm up over at Love My Tapes with a cute and quick little birthday card.  I never used to 'like' making cards, but there is something gratifying about being able to start and finish a project with an hour. 

I used 2 of my favorite LMT washi tapes for this card, Red Diamond and Green Argyle. 

The inspiration for this card started with a scrap, punched circle, left over from another project.  Using several strips of Red Diamond washi on the circle, and several strips of Green Argyle on another scrap of cardstock, I punched two stars.  The green one is being used on this card, and the red one was saved for a future project.



I layered 2 more strips of the Green Argyle behind the green patterned paper and stitched in place.  So fast and super easy.

Isn't that clown just so cute?  The green paper and clown die cut are from Pretty Little Studio - The die cuts from PLS are the BEST!  They are perfect for cards, layouts, and fun little projects.


That is all for today!  I hope you enjoyed this super easy and quick card!  Thank you for taking the time to stop by!  Have a wonderful week!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Ali said...

This makes me happy!! :0)

Missy Whidden said...

That is so cute & bright! I love how you used the tapes. And the clown is adorable!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT card!

sandi said...

Oh wow! What a super cute card! The washi tape looks fab and the image looks perfect together. Love this fun, upbeat little creation of yours!

Eila Sandberg said...

What a happy and colourful card! really so cute. Love your innovative use of the washi, always gives me heureka moments! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...