This month we are celebrating all things ROYAL, as June is the Queen's birthday. I wasn't able to play along with last week's Case File, but in case you missed it, here it is.....Lovely!
This week, the colors are completely different, but still keeping with the Queen/Royal theme.
And the coordinates for this week, but our very own Michele.
Before I show you my layout, here is the evidence I used....
1. Flowers - lots of them :)
2. Bees - so I stretched this one a bit - I used butterflies instead :)
3. A crown accent - I used the brides head piece for my 'crown' accent.
4. Stripes - on various stickers
5. Something translucent - I used a glassine envelope as an embellishment
6. Border punch - I used several border punches on patterned paper.
This gorgeous bride is a co-workers wife. Isn't she stunning?
For my testimony, I used the 'journaling in form of a letter'. My co-worker wrote a letter to his wife about the first day they met, and what their journey together has meant to him. The letter is hidden behind the photo, near the 'Story' sticker. So sweet, isn't it? (Thank you Jason & Meekyoung)
This layout is now framed and being displayed in their home. Cool, huh? I hope to be using more of their wedding photos on future layouts - they are amazing!
You should really hop on over to the CSI reveal and check out the other DT layouts - WOW, WOW, and triple WOW!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!