Yay, it's Friday, and that means reveal day over at CSI.
Are you sitting down? Are you ready for this totally awesome Case File? Grab your favorite drink and move in close to your computer screen....here we go!
My evidence includes the following:
1. Use scallops (the scalloped edge of the doily)
2. Use metal (metal crown and metal frame)
3. Use flowers ('nuff said)
4. Add icing (I used modeling paste with a stencil to create faux icing on my background)
5. Use a crown accent (see number 2)
6. Use a cage (I formed a cage like design element with my flowers on the bottom, and the doily on the top. Both elements 'enclose' the photos)
7. Use something translucent/transparent as inspired by the window (I used a metal frame as a window to appear as if you are looking in from the outside)
Whew! My first ever - I used ALL of the evidence for my layout and I LOVE it!! :)
Before I share my layout, here are some close-up peeks....
For my testimony, I used the prompt of 'Queen of....'
And the complete layout...
Stop on by CSI and check out what the DT and Guest Designers created! It will knock your socks off!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderfully crafty weekend!