Friday, June 29, 2012

CSI Case File #26 - Queen of his heart

Yay, it's Friday, and that means reveal day over at CSI

Are you sitting down?  Are you ready for this totally awesome Case File?  Grab your favorite drink and move in close to your computer screen....here we go!

And the lovely Case File coordinates..


My evidence includes the following:
1.  Use scallops (the scalloped edge of the doily)
2.  Use metal (metal crown and metal frame)
3.  Use flowers ('nuff said)
4.  Add icing (I used modeling paste with a stencil to create faux icing on my background)
5.  Use a crown accent (see number 2)
6.  Use a cage (I formed a cage like design element with my flowers on the bottom, and the doily on the top.  Both elements 'enclose' the photos)
7.  Use something translucent/transparent as inspired by the window (I used a metal frame as a window to appear as if you are looking in from the outside)

Whew!  My first ever - I used ALL of the evidence for my layout and I LOVE it!!  :)

Before I share my layout, here are some close-up peeks....


For my testimony, I used the prompt of 'Queen of....'






And the complete layout...


Stop on by CSI and check out what the DT and Guest Designers created!  It will knock your socks off!

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderfully crafty weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Fluffy said...

Wow Tina so different for you but I LOVE it! love that deep gorgeous layer of flowers and the frame around one of the pics is a perfect touch. Stay Safe! Tx

Diana Waite said...

wow--that is COMPLETELY STUNNING!! Great use of the flowers!

sarah martin said...

Tina you totally rocked this case! I love your take.
Those flowers, photos and the frame are all stunning xo

Eila Sandberg said...

This one sure is different for you but whoo did you create some beauty! as I wrote over at CSI, your co-worker must have fallen off his chair getting this stunning page. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...