Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The good news just keeps coming....

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Thank you again to everyone who has stopped by these past couple of weeks - I have been on a huge HAPPY RIDE and feel so honored to be part of this amazing community of lovely scrappers and crafty people.  I am continually amazed how my fellow crafters constantly support each other and who are always to celebrate the 'good' and to provide a shoulder to lean on in 'not so good'.

Today, is another one of those good days.  :) 

I am officially a member of the Once Upon A... Sketch DT.  I am so honored to be part of this amazing group of extremely talented and creative ladies and I want to thank Nadia for having faith in me and for including me on her team.


This was her announcement today on the OUAS blog.

Finally after all the stress and anxiety about who to add and having to send unhappy mail to people I am excited to announce the new team that will be with us for the next 12 months.

Firstly THANK YOU once again to everyone that took the time out of their busy lives to send me an email. I know from personal experience what it takes to put your self out there and then the anxiety that follows. I have visited everyone's blogs and galleries and that was painstaking yes but also very rewarding as I got to add many many blogs to my Google Reader. I wish I could add everyone to this team and I am sorry that I couldn't but I hope the people that were chosen will continue to provide the same inspiration that the current team has been providing for you all. It was very very hard. As I said to many, I am not cut out for this sort of thing and I did receive some help in deciding and we still ended up with a HUGE international Design Team. I tried to mix up the styles, the countries of origin , the skill level and so on .....I think we have achieved that. I am incredibly pleased with the talent here and am pretty positive you will be too.

So without further delay please welcome the brand new (with a couple of oldies :) ) Once Upon A...Sketch Design Team. The team will be split into 2 groups who will show their work on the 1st and the 15th of each month.

Jeni O'Connor -Administrator (Australia /Canada)
Georgia Heald - Guest Designer coordinator (Australia)
Patti Hamil - Sponsorship Administrator (USA)
Eila Sandberg (Sweden)Efi Stamatelli (Greece)Erin Blegen ( USA)Romy Veul (The Netherlands)Kelly Foster (USA)Jolaine Frias (USA)Vicky Alberto (Canada)Luzma Bruna (Chile)Mona Pendleton (USA)Solange Marques (Brazil)Anna Zaprzelska/Brises (Poland)
Evgenia Petzer (South Africa)
Renata Moni (Brazil)
Elena Stefanidou (Greece)
Melenia Agapides (Greece)
Cathy Cafun (Australia)
Tina Walker (USA)
Kim Jeffress (Australia)
Florence Teixeira - France
Helena Virpi (Italy)
Hilde Aaslund (Norway)
Kay Fatula (USA)
Camilla Ekman (Sweden)
Svetlana Austin (South Africa)

I will introduce these ladies in the coming weeks before they officially start on July 1st! I have already seen some of their work uploaded in our Design Team private blog and I am already getting a feeling that we are in for a treat :)

Welcome everyone! I look forward to seeing what you create with the upcoming challenges.

With the start of a new team we also have some new blog and Design Team badges designed by Anna Zaprzelska so please go to the left sidebar of this blog to grab your new badge.

OK..now..I can breathe a little. This was very VERY hard...

Once again, THANK YOU everyone for your applications and maybe it will be next time lucky for you.
 
Just look at this list of amazing women!  It's incredible to see my name included above.  If you have never been to the OUAS blog, check it out.  If you have, I can't wait to see your monthly layouts!
 
I hope to be sharing some more projects soon - so make sure and stop by. 
Thank you again for your support and lovely comments.  I hope you have a wonderful week!
 

Photobucket

11 comments:

Diana Waite said...

yeah for my friend Tina!!! CONGRATS!!

Ashley Horton said...

So very cool, Tina!!! This is one that is definitely out of my comfort range, but you will rock the OUAS Team!! So happy for all of your exciting news!! :)

Beth Hallgren said...

Huge congrats Tina...you are on a scrappy roll! :)

soapHOUSEmama said...

CONGRATS!!!! you are a rock star!

Ali said...

YAY!! So well deserved...I have loved your stuff for so long now and it seems the rest of the world has the same opinion as me...looks like I may have to share my crafting hero with a few others now!! :0)

sandi said...

A BIG congrats Tina! I am so happy for you...can't wait to see your creations month after month! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Woot Woot! Congratulations! How exciting! Enjoy! :)

Izzy Anderson said...

Congrats! That's a great blog and you're in wonderful company. I see so many talented names on that list. I know you'll do wonderful work.

Adrienne said...

YAYA for you Tina!!! You are just awesome! So happy for you girl!!

Fi said...

Congrats Tina, I'm sure you will be a wonderful asset over there, enjoy you wonderful ride.

Helen Tilbury said...

Great news Tina - congrats! You are on a roll!!

11 comments:

Diana Waite said...

yeah for my friend Tina!!! CONGRATS!!

Ashley Horton said...

So very cool, Tina!!! This is one that is definitely out of my comfort range, but you will rock the OUAS Team!! So happy for all of your exciting news!! :)

Beth Hallgren said...

Huge congrats Tina...you are on a scrappy roll! :)

soapHOUSEmama said...

CONGRATS!!!! you are a rock star!

Ali said...

YAY!! So well deserved...I have loved your stuff for so long now and it seems the rest of the world has the same opinion as me...looks like I may have to share my crafting hero with a few others now!! :0)

sandi said...

A BIG congrats Tina! I am so happy for you...can't wait to see your creations month after month! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Woot Woot! Congratulations! How exciting! Enjoy! :)

Izzy Anderson said...

Congrats! That's a great blog and you're in wonderful company. I see so many talented names on that list. I know you'll do wonderful work.

Adrienne said...

YAYA for you Tina!!! You are just awesome! So happy for you girl!!

Fi said...

Congrats Tina, I'm sure you will be a wonderful asset over there, enjoy you wonderful ride.

Helen Tilbury said...

Great news Tina - congrats! You are on a roll!!