Monday, June 4, 2012

June issue of The Paper Cut is out....

Happy Monday and welcome to another week!

We are in a new month....can you believe it is June already??  Where has the year gone?

Today, I would like to share the new June issue of GCDs, 'The Paper Cut'


I was asked to Guest Designer for GCD this month and I have 2 projects in this month's issue....shall we check it out??  :)

I was asked to create a layout celebrating the favorite man in my life.  The decision to scrap about my dad was an easy one!

This is an old picture of my dad either from High School, or right after.  Isn't it a great photo?






Product List:
GCD 
Paper:  Country Charm,  'Country Bloom'
Oh Happy Day, 'Chloe', 'Savannah'
Misc
Alpha Stickers:  American Crafts
Spray Mist: Studio Calico
Adhesive: EK Success, Ranger, Glossy Accents, Recollections (popdots)
Sewing Machine, Thread, Silhouette Cameo

My next project is a coupon book for DAD!  I can only show you a peek today, so check the GCD blog on June 7th for the full reveal.


I encourage you to check out this month's issue of The Paper Cut.  There are some fabulous projects inside.

That's all for today.  I hope you have a wonderful week!  Thank you for stopping by.

8 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awesome projects. Tina! That photo is SO cool!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome layout Tina!! I love the mix of the papers on this one and the awesome stitching you added! And your coupon book looks fab! Congrats on guest designing for GCD!!

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE this layout and the repeating photo and the sepia photo! TOTALLY pinning this one--AWESOME!!!

Kathy Martin said...

AWESOME!

Jill said...

That layout is fantastic! Wow!

sandi said...

A big congrats my friend! Love your projects....both look wonderful!

whoistracy said...

Such a great layout Tina!! Love that old photo. Glad to have you guest DT'ing for us this month!!

Leanne said...

OMGosh Tina!! Love this LO! I hope you don't mind but I am scraplifting this one (and definitely giving you credit)! Thanks so much for sharing..x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...