Thursday, June 14, 2012

Leavin....on a jet plane.....

Ha Ha!  Got ya!  You thought I was leaving, going somewhere.  Nah, just the title of my layout I want to share with you today.


Have I told you how much I LOVE Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook collection? This is such an amazing collection, the colors, the designs, the fun little embellishments! Just wonderful!







That's all for today.  Stop by tomorrow for the reveal of the next Case File over at CSI!  Here is a sneaky peek for you.  :)


and a peek of my layout...


Have a great day!  Thank you for stopping by.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love this one Tina!! Amy Tan's line was one of my favorites from CHA-W! You did an awesome job with all of the bright colors and I love your b&w photos!!

Diana Waite said...

this is layout is BEAUTIFUL! I TOTALLY love it!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is such a stunning layout!!!! Wow! And that sneak looks amazing!

sandi said...

Oh Tina this is just such a fun lo! I love the scalloped edge going around the square...looks so upbeat and fun!

Eila Sandberg said...

Love it Tina! this is such a fun and happy page! :))

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love this one Tina!! Amy Tan's line was one of my favorites from CHA-W! You did an awesome job with all of the bright colors and I love your b&w photos!!

Diana Waite said...

this is layout is BEAUTIFUL! I TOTALLY love it!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is such a stunning layout!!!! Wow! And that sneak looks amazing!

sandi said...

Oh Tina this is just such a fun lo! I love the scalloped edge going around the square...looks so upbeat and fun!

Eila Sandberg said...

Love it Tina! this is such a fun and happy page! :))