Monday, June 18, 2012

A little washi tape love and little dog kisses...

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to spend some quality time with family and friends! 

I am up today over at Love My Tapes, with my very first blog post and share.  And of course I had to share a layout featuring my little baby Flikka! 



 


I used several of my favorite LMT washi tapes on this layout, Blue Washi Tape #001, Red Diamond, and With Love.

I love to layer several colors and design of washi tape.  It is probably my favorite technique using tape.  It is so easy and simple, yet adds so much interest and dimension to a project.


The Blue washi tape is great for a subtle hint of color. The Red Diamond is great for a splash of color. And the With Love tape is so perfect for adding a little sentiment or word.

My paper and embellishment selection is from Crate Paper new "Story Teller collection.  Looks great with the washi, doesn't it?

I hope you enjoyed my quick share today!  Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the washi tapes, Tina! I love how you mixed the 3 different ones together! And the CP is fabulous on your page!!

Laurel said...

Love it!

Fluffy said...

Fab fun layout! Tx

Karen said...

Great way to use the tapes Tina. LOVE the photos, made me laugh!

Rachael Funnell said...

Such a FANTASTIC Layout....
LOVE those photos & Go the Washi tape!!!

Diana Waite said...

I SO totally love this!! GREAT picture and WASHI Tape! AWESOME!!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!!! Love those pics! :)

Fi said...

Lovely layout Tina, you have such a fun creative way with your pages.

Helen Tilbury said...

Love it Tina! I have tons of washi and hardly use it - naughty I know... I don't know why as it is fabulous and I love your layering of it!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Washi and you was instant love and it's an affair that has grown ever since! your use of it is awesome Tina! Mwah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...