Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pretty Little Studio Challenges #41 & #48

Hello again today!  This is just one of those 2 post days!  :)

For this post, I would like to share the layouts I created for this weeks Pretty Little Studio challenges.

Up first, is my take on Sketch Challenge #48.  Here is the really fun sketch Keri Babbitt created.


I kept pretty true to the sketch, except for replacing 2 of the photo squares with die cut embellishments, and using diamonds in place of circles.

I also used the new 'Sand Castle' collection from PLS.  LOVE THIS!!!!  Oh My Gosh, this is my favorite collection of theirs to date.







Next, I would like to share my layout for Inspiration Challenge #41.

Here is the inspiration...


I rotated the inspiration picture to the right and used the design as a rough sketch layout.  I also used the colors in the inspiration for my product choice.



and some close-ups...




I hope you enjoyed my shares today.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  Your comments are always appreciated.  Have a wonderful day!


Photobucket

8 comments:

photochic said...

I just bought the Sand Castle line from PLS!!! :) So excited to get it!

photochic said...

Oh and I love your layouts by the way! Sorry... I forgot to say that!

Rachael Funnell said...

Love that Sketch & your take on it!!
Gorgeous Colors.....
& the 2nd layout is SUPER CUTE! Lovin the Washi tape! & what cute photos..
Both Layouts are Totally FAN FAB U LAS....

Diana Waite said...

wow these are WONDERFUL layouts Tina! GREAT sketch and inspiration!

Shannon91 said...

whaouu, so beautiful !!! it's original... thanks for inspiration !
Bizz

Ali said...

Love these! A beautiful collection ...but it's what you have done with it that makes me covet it :0)

Ashley Horton said...

SO MUCH to love on your first layout, Tina!! The diamond pattern, the two photo corners that frame in your page, and I love the negative cut "saturday" under your photo! And the second layout is really fun! Always love seeing those photos of your cute little doggie!

sandi said...

Wow! What awesome lo's! I really like the first one. Such soft colors and neat design!

8 comments:

photochic said...

I just bought the Sand Castle line from PLS!!! :) So excited to get it!

photochic said...

Oh and I love your layouts by the way! Sorry... I forgot to say that!

Rachael Funnell said...

Love that Sketch & your take on it!!
Gorgeous Colors.....
& the 2nd layout is SUPER CUTE! Lovin the Washi tape! & what cute photos..
Both Layouts are Totally FAN FAB U LAS....

Diana Waite said...

wow these are WONDERFUL layouts Tina! GREAT sketch and inspiration!

Shannon91 said...

whaouu, so beautiful !!! it's original... thanks for inspiration !
Bizz

Ali said...

Love these! A beautiful collection ...but it's what you have done with it that makes me covet it :0)

Ashley Horton said...

SO MUCH to love on your first layout, Tina!! The diamond pattern, the two photo corners that frame in your page, and I love the negative cut "saturday" under your photo! And the second layout is really fun! Always love seeing those photos of your cute little doggie!

sandi said...

Wow! What awesome lo's! I really like the first one. Such soft colors and neat design!